Leather Passport Cover, Fiance Wedding Gift, Quote, Personalized Passport
Wallet, Travel Wallet, Genuine Leather, Gift For Wife, Husband,
Office employee by day.
Leather Crafter by night.
Daydreamer by necessity.
All of our products are handmade in the United States (more specifically in my
workshop). All of our leather is hand dyed and sourced from various locations;
local and national. Your business supports a small American family and is
THIS LISTING -
1. Is for ONE passport wallet. If you want more than one wallet, choose the
quantity you need during checkout.
This listing includes the quote you see on the cover. The font in picture
number one is 1940s typewriter. In you check out notes please include the
coordinates and date you want on the cover. If you would like a different quote
instead of the one you see pictured we can do that too ( just be clear when
giving us instructions).
Most important fact - Whatever, you choose to do please double check and make
sure the information you give us is correct we will just cut and paste your
note - punctuation, spelling, and quote.
2. Quote on the interior left. There is no word limit however, the more words
the smaller the font.
3. Name or Initials engraved on the interior right hand bottom pocket.
Please use the numbers 1 ( cover), 2 ( left interior), and 3 ( right bottom)
during checkout to explain clarify what your customizations are so there is no
1. We can engrave any quote that you want. There are no character or word
2. We do not STAMP or Letterpress our customizations. Our personalizations are
burned into the leather. This means that your quote will not disappear or wear
3. We can also do any font size but we have a set formula that we tend to use
as a guide. Sometimes the size font that you may like might not translate
well.. Meaning the font could look quite large on your computer screen but will
actually look small on the surface of the leather.
4. Double check the information you give us for your personalization. We will
simply cut and paste your note. If it is incorrect or misspelled that will be
what you see on your passport. So please take a couple of minutes and read your
quote out loud ( to yourself) to make sure there are no mistakes.
5. Our leather is thick which is better for a variety of reasons: the
engraving can be burned deeper, the covers will not wear down easily ( 1950's
durability), the sleeves feel rustic and wholesome. The passport covers take a
while to break in ( like all expensive leather products) however, you can use
them right away. As you adventures unfold the passport cover will start become
less stiff and will begin to close organically. This is a good thing. If for
whatever reason you want a leather cover that is less thick we can make it -
just specify in your order.
Sometimes the leather may have a nick or a slight dye imperfection. This is
because we hand make all of our items. It is not considered a flaw. We just
don't produce assembly line things. We process all of our leather and try to
use every possible part.
We are starting to list full hides. So if you are looking for something hide
oriented send us a note.
During Check Out :
Please give your engraving instructions in the notes to Bramble and Beene text
box provided in the shopping cart.
Check your spelling and information carefully as we copy and least your
provided text. Seriously, TRIPLE CHECK.... spelling, punctuation, date, and
make sure the quote you desire is correct.
Please review your etsy account shipping address before placing the order.
Please check back and see if we have any questions regarding your order. We
communicate via etsy convo so make sure the email you have set up your etsy
account with is something that you check.
The below example is from one of our customers. This is what he wrote in the
note from buyer check out box. Below is the order that he wanted and it was
The note " Sam " our customer wrote to us is below please use it as a guide.
Here is the personalization I would like:
Font choice: Adventure
Front cover: Compass logo with the text 'Adventure Awaits...'
Inside (left): Text at left top corner 'Let's SKADOOSH!'
Inside (right): Text on right bottom corner 'VM'
Please contact me through my etsy account if you have any questions if not I
look forward to receiving my cover. Cheers,
PRODUCTION TIME -
* The wallets usually take three to 4 to 7 days to make and engrave.
* However, If you need it sooner just send us a note.
* The passport case handmade with love. It is very durable made with quality
* If you order between Thanksgiving and Christmas please add an extra 3 - 5
COLOR - One color is available. The color may vary because each batch is hand
dyed. The overall color is a saddle brown.
>> FONT - Please choose from the available font selection.
>> SIZE / PRODUCT FEATURES
This passport cover will fit all standard sized global passports
- The leather is thick so it will take time to break it in. Like a pair of
high end hiking boots. -
_ The covers are expensive to the touch ( they do not feel cheap).
-4" by 5.8 " or 10.5cm by 14.5cm
- one sleeve for the passport.
- Two sections for multiple credit cards ( six cards max). It will hold more
cards after some use.
- thick veggie tan leather
- hand cut and hand dyed ( naturally tanning process for the passport cases)
***** When opening the wallet. The passport slot is on the left and credit
card slots are on the right. It is a simple but effective design. Look at
picture number two.
Do you have Questions?
Send us a note!