Gymnastics grip bag in bold Red and White Ombre spandex is like no other. Bitt
original sublimated ombre grip bags measure 10" x 9.5" and fit easily into a
gym bag or backpack. This ombre sport pouch will also keep cheer bags, dance
bags, and even school backpacks organized. Add Swarovski Crystals for extra
• Sublimated fabric resists fading.
• White upper and inside hides chalk dust. Machine washable.
• Double drawstrings keep bag cinched without bulky hardware.
• Stretch Spandex is the preferred fabric for competitive gymnastics grip bags.
• Genuine Swarovski Crystals, never imitation.
Style G91926S (Grips & wristbands not included.) Always made in the USA.
Swarovski Crystals are extra.
See out Personalized Gymnastics Grip Bag in Red Ombre:
Visit our shop to see other Ombre Grip Bag choices as well as all Bitt
Don't see your favorite color? Message us your request or email:
TEAMS: We can design any color under the rainbow! Team Logo may be added to
any sublimated grip bag. Discounts are available for group orders. Message us
with requests or email: support(at)bittsportswear.com
"Super cute, well-made grip bag. My daughter was thrilled! Thank you!" – Etsy
WHAT TO LOOK FOR in a well-made Gymnastics Grip Bag:
1. STRETCH FABRIC, i.e. Spandex. A grip bag should be able to expand. Cotton
or flannel bags won’t stretch, and seams may rip if over-filled.
2. DOUBLE DRAWSTRING CLOSURE. This allows you to cinch the bag closed without
tugging on the fabric, which can lead to tears.
3. DURABLE CORDING; NO cheap PLASTIC TOGGLES. Thin cords can shred and break.
Plastic toggles can break. TIP: A simple bead won’t keep bag closed.
4. PARALLEL STITCH LINES near the opening. If close together, this is likely a
stretchable stitch. A single stitch line means little to no stretch and
stitches could pop.